Independence Plus is rapidly expanding our specialized home nursing division in all of our service areas. We are now hiring Registered Nurses (RN) for 12-hour shifts (full-time or part-time) in Des Plaines, IL (Cook County). New grads also welcome!
Our nurses become trained specialists in caring for medically complex adult and pediatric patients at home, many with rare diagnoses. You will learn ventilator skills that will give you an edge for the rest of your career, all while being supported by a dedicated team that wants to see YOU succeed and YOUR patient thrive. If you would like a rewarding opportunity to make a big difference in the lives of our patients with one-on-one home healthcare, consider joining our team!
Complete 7.25 Continuing Education Hours with our PAID training and Ventilator Certification!
Registered Nurse (RN) BENEFITS:
- Flexible schedules - get the work/life balance you've always wanted
- Full benefits available; PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision coverage and 401K with company match
- Ask about our bonus incentives!
Registered Nurse (RN) JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Current IL Registered Nurse (RN) license
- 1 year of clinical experience preferred for field nurses
- New nurses welcome for our Nurse Residency Program; Full-time positions with extended training
- Current CPR certification (AHA Healthcare Provider)
- Previous ventilator management skills preferred but not required
If you have any questions, contact our Recruiting Department at (800) 366-7696, Option 5, or email@example.com.
For more information about the work we do, and the difference you could make in the life of a patient, check us out on our website at www.independenceplus.com or view a video about our company at https://bit.ly/2JDrqcc.
About Independence Plus: For more than 32 years, Independence Plus has been a leading provider of in-home nursing, rehabilitation, and high-tech medical equipment and supplies. We specialize in treating adult and pediatric patients with complex medical and respiratory needs, offering the highest quality one-on-one care (with 24/7 on-call support) so our patients are able to live at home and lead meaningful lives. We are headquartered in Oak Brook, Illinois and are certified by Medicare, accredited by CHAP, and state-licensed. Our coverage area includes most of northern Illinois, including Chicagoland and the Rockford area. We also provide services in northwestern Indiana, southern Texas and southeastern Wisconsin.