Kendall Regional Medical Center
KendallRegional Medical Center is a 417-bed, full-service, acute hospital providing24-hour comprehensive care in the community including trauma, burn, surgical,women’s and children’s services, behavioral health and diagnostic services,along with two full service free-standing ER facilities, one in Doral and theother at The Palms Town & Country.
Locatedin west Miami-Dade County, Kendall Regional Medical Center has received the DistinguishedHospital Award for Overall Clinical Excellence from HealthGrades. This nationalrecognition places us in the top 5% of hospitals in the nation for overall clinicalquality. We are a Level I Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center certified by the FloridaDepartment of Health and verified as a Level I Adult Trauma Center by the AmericanCollege of Surgeons. Kendall is certified as a Thrombectomy-Capable StrokeCenter by the Joint Commission and we are one out of only five American BurnAssociation verified Burn Centers in the state. With six ACGME accredited GraduateMedical Education programs Kendall strives to be a leading community-basedresearch hospital.
Why notjoin our team at Kendall Regional Medical Center where you will experience adynamic career with a hospital that continues to reward clinical professionalsfor their commitment and provide growth opportunities while encouraging you to enjoya healthy lifestyle outside of work in a culturally diverse and friendlycommunity?
We offer you an excellent totalcompensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit packageand growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to doexcellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flexspending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
Reportingto the Chief Nursing Officer, this individual will direct and manage theoperations and activities of a busy Med/Surg unit.
- Overseesuccessful daily department operations to achieve quality improvement, fiscalproductivity and patient satisfaction goals/objectives
- Supervise staff including performance anddepartmental accomplishments to meet facility and regulatory requirements
- Promoteteamwork with physicians and all health care providers
- Act as a liaison with patients and theirrepresentatives, physicians and employees to ensure high-quality patient care
- Manageunit supplies and equipment to maximize productivity and minimize costs