DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
- 15-bed unit
- Average 45-50 patients daily
- Nurses are cross trained in Inpatient Pediatrics
- Self Scheduling system
Growth opportunities involve being a part of Shared Governance councils
A supportive environment focused on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification
Leaders with a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals, excellent practice, and collegial relationships
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- One year of recent Emergency Department experience
- Emergency Nurses Pediatrics Course (ENPC) can be obtained after hired
- ACLS/PALS required
- Must obtain CPI within 90 days of hire
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.