Nurses—you won’t find a more rewarding career than working with Colonial Nursing and Rehabilitation Center! Right now, we are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our nursing team on our evening shift.
As a Registered Nurse, you will participate in and direct the delivery of patient care in accordance with facility clinical systems, regulatory requirements, and physician orders. You will be responsible for ensuring that the highest quality services are delivered in a customer-service-friendly environment.
- Assessing patients’ health problems and needs
- Developing and implementing nursing care plans
- Administering nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients
- Maintaining accurate, detailed reports and medical records
Every day, our nurses are improving the quality of senior living! Are you ready to make a difference? Here’s what you’ll need to get started.
- Current and unrestricted RN license within state of practice
- Previous skilled nursing experience
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills