RN/Registered Nurse - Needed for (Home Care) Full time in Kendall Park, NJ
Bayada Home Health Care has a special purpose to help people have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence and reliability. We are currently in search of qualified RN's and LPN's to staff Per Diem, PT and FT basis to provide flexible scheduling to our clients 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
Schedule:Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (6:30am- 6:30pm)
- Adheres to the established client care plan and the physician's plan treatment.
- Preforms assigned duties, including administration of medications, treatments and procedures as indicated, monitoring the client's condition, etc.
- Reports any changes in the client's condition to the physician; executes and properly documents any new doctor's orders.
- Makes ongoing additions to the client's care plan, as needed.
- Understands and follows safety and infection control policies and practices.
- Demonstrates sound judgment.
- May perform a client assessment when requested.
- Demonstrates competence in performance of the following skills, as applicable:
- -Waived testing, i.e. glucometer and PT/INR (demonstrated in home or lab).
- -Tracheostomy/ Ventilator care (demonstrated in home or lab).
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Short commute time - we match you to cases near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Paid training opportunities and Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment - we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- Meets requirements of selected employment track(s), as applicable.
- Reports any changes to the Client Services or Clinical Manager.
- Prepares and submits Clinical Notes in a timely fashion.
- Is reliable and punctual.
- Demonstrates an appropriate attitude.
- Has a positive rapport with clients and families, as evidenced by client satisfaction.
Qualifications for Registered Nurses/RNs:
- A minimum of one year of nursing experience as a Registered Nurse - RN
- Current CPR certification
- A valid New Jersey nursing license in good standing
- CPR/ BLS certification for high tech cases.