Saint Peter's is the 5th hospital worldwide to earn Magnet status five times in a row. Our team of award-winning nurses is growing and we are looking for talented, compassionate RNs to join our team.
Responsible for the delivery of quality nursing care to the residents that come to the Health Center or require emergency assistance. The Community Nurse is also responsible for health promotion in relation to the Life Plan.
- Per Diem
- Assesses the health status of assigned patients as outlined in the Nursing Standards.
- Plans implements and evaluates individualized care based on patient assessment and Multidisciplinary Plan of Care.
- Ensures all procedures are performed based on established Standards of Care.
- Administers medications and parenteral therapies in accordance with policy.
- Documenting all aspects of patient care.
- Teaches patient/significant other about health/illness and plan of care
- Being a team player and taking on other responsibilities as needed.
- Emergency Calls
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- I.V. certification
- Critical Care, Emergency Department Geriatric experience preferred.
- Experience with EMR.
- Flexible and willing to work independently.
- Able to work weekends and holidays.