Reports to: Director of Nursing
Requirements: Must currently be licensed as such by the Tennessee State Board of Nursing. Must complete an accredited RN program and have at least 2 years of experience in a hospital, nursing home or medical clinic (preferably home health).
Job Summary: Works under the direction of a qualified supervisor. Participates in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care, within the objectives, standards and policies of the department and within the parameters of his/her preparation. Cooperates with the members of the nursing staff, physicians, caregivers, patients, and other members of the Agency.
- Provides direct nursing care to an assigned patient based on the application of scientific principles, under the supervision of the Director of Nursing or designated nursing supervisor.
- Assists in relevant health teaching for patient and family
- Shares responsibility for the planning, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care plans and nursing care
- Follows only physicians orders for patient care. Family or caregivers may not give or change medical orders for patient.
- Participates in case conferences, sharing knowledge, information and ideas with the Director of Nursing, other professional staff members or nursing supervisor.
- Prepares, administers, and records medications in accordance with physicians orders.
We also offer Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, PTO, & 401K.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please respond to this posting with your resume, thanks!