We Are Hiring
RN Mgr-House - Nursing Admin SNF 001 - Full-Time,Evening - Carroll Manor Nursing & Rehabi - Washington,DC
Why Join Ascension?
Providence, part of Ascension, is a 408-bed hospital in Washington, DC with an experienced medical staff of more than 500 providers. Located near the Catholic University of America and Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, Providence is situated on a 36-acre campus within a vibrant suburban residential community. Founded on the principle of service to others, Providence was born in 1861 when, at the invitation of Abraham Lincoln, the Daughters of Charity began caring for District residents who were sick, poor and vulnerable. Soon President Lincoln signed an Act of Congress to charter Providence Hospital, making it the longest continuously operating hospital in Washington, D.C.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Providence Hospital-DC, you will have the opportunity toManages activities, workflow and nursing resources of assigned nursing unit(s).
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements for self and within unit.
- Conducts hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of patient care services for the assigned unit(s). Develops and implements policies and procedures to guarantee efficient and effective delivery of health services in a unit.
- Monitors and adheres to budget. Approves or monitors expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with budget guidelines.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the
- 3 years of experience required. 1 year of leadership or management experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity