SYSTEM WIDE FLOAT TEAM - Permanent Scripps employees who support the day-to-day and short-term assignments.
- Two (2) years of recent RN experience in an ICU department within a hospital setting. Will consider someone with 18 months of experience with two or more years of experience in a second specialty area.
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS prior to start.
- Registered nursing degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Must be able to speak, read and follow instructions in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate positive behaviors.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing.
- Work between the five (5) Scripps Health hospital campuses: Encinitas, La Jolla, Torrey Pines, San Diego, and Chula Vista.
Scripps Health is repeatedly named on the Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for, only San Diego-based Company and Becker’s Healthcare Top Hospitals. Scripps Health offers a robust Total Rewards Program designed to compensate and motivate you throughout your career. Scripps Health Total Rewards Program includes a broad range of plans and programs including market competitive pay and performance incentives, health and wellness benefits, financial wellness benefits, work-life resources, learning and development opportunities, and rewards and recognition. Unlock your potential with Scripps Health today.
Scripps Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression), age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.