Become a Freeman Nurse to experience a supportive culture with teamwork, professional growth and educational advancement.
Nursing at Freeman is more than a career, it’s a way of life. As the only locally owned, not-for-profit health system in the area, Freeman focuses on meeting the health and wellness needs of those we serve as well as the needs of our employees. Freeman Nurses are here to serve the community with quality, compassionate, safe care for every patient, every time. At Freeman you will meet key leaders day one, be in a supportive learning environment, have a hands-on unit focused orientation and be a part of an exceptionally collaborative team. Additionally, enjoy our employee recognition programs, Shared Governance programs, employee celebrations - and more!
RN Referral program
The Advancing Professional Program – financial incentive
Paid Educational Opportunities
About Us – CMU
- Located on the fifth floor of the Tower at Freeman Hospital West,
- CMU is a multi-faceted floor offering the opportunity to learn a wide range of skills
- 29-bed, Level II Stroke Center with state-of-the-at equipment and monitoring
- Our family culture is based on teamwork, professionalism and lifelong learning
- Weekend option program to allow for less weekend shift requirements
You’ll need a Current Missouri Registered Nurse license or current Registered Nurse license from a compact state. Applicants must display standards of the Freeman Five-Star Promise which include Teamwork, Ownership, Compassion, Communication, and Professionalism.
Interested in other Nursing Opportunities? Contact Tosha at 417.347.3770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!