We are looking for a Labor & Delivery (OB) Registered Nurse for a full time, permanent position in Abilene, Texas with competitive pay & excellent benefits!
Abilene is known for a vibrant downtown featuring small businesses, the Abilene Civic Center, The Grace Museum, Center for Contemporary Arts, National Center for Children’s Illustrated Literature, the beautifully restored Paramount Theatre and their newest designation as The Storybook Capital of Texas- featuring classic storybook character sculptures around almost every corner.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
LOCATION: Abilene, TX
SPECIALTY: Labor & Delivery (OB)
SHIFT: Nights w/ rotation if needed
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Minimum 2+ year experience required
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Current State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) through American Heart Association
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred
Acceptable degrees from an accredited school include: Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate Degree in Nursing, or a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call 954-200-8888