DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Full Time - Nights
Additional Information about our Medical/Surgical Unit:
- 27 private bed unit serving roughly 120 patients/month
- Nurse to patient ratio based on acuity
- Patient population includes: Orthopedic, Bariatrics, General Surgery, Neuro, Stable Trauma, and Chest Pain
- We offer in-house arrhythmia classes and other professional development including ACLS and Med/Surg certifications
- Patient centered care with a focus on patient and employee rounding from all levels of staff
- Fast-paced and communicative environment that fosters growth and healing
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Starting in 2019, for full time and part time employees, we will be offering an industry leading Student Loan Assistance Program!
- Current Registered Nurse License in New Hampshire or compact state
- Less than 1 year
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.