We Are Hiring
Registered Nurse - RN - Neuro
We are hiring: Are you an experienced Registered Nurse ?
If so, join our amazing Neuro/Stroke team at Saint Agnes Hospital in Baltimore! #Nursing #DreamJob
For more than 150 years, Saint Agnes Hospital, part of Ascension, has been dedicated to the art of healing by providing exceptional care to the greater Baltimore area. Built on a strong foundation of excellent medical care and compassion, Saint Agnes and the physicians who practice here are committed to providing the best care for our patients for many years to come.
Why Join Ascension?
- Exceptional Reputation: For more than 150 years, Saint Agnes nurses have embodied the spirit and mission of the hospital by providing excellence in nursing practice with quality patient-and-family centered care.
- Transformational Healthcare Environment: Our care teams collaborate between each other nationwide. Through working and learning together, we can create standards of excellence to be used across the system. We embrace change if it will improve the outcome for the patient.
- Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we provide a competitive compensation package inclusive of a wide range of flexible benefit options. We support work-life balance through generous paid time off and encourage spirituality in the workplace.
What You Will Do
- As a Saint Agnes RN, you will have the opportunity to implement and monitor your patient’s care plans, including monitoring, recording and communicating patient conditions as appropriate.
- In your role, you will serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care, along with notating and carrying out physician and nursing orders.
- Towards the end of your patient’s hospital stay, you will also assess and coordinate your patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Shift and facility information:
Our Neuro/Stroke unit is a 30 bed unit. This unit mainly is utilized as a Neuro/Stroke and Telemetry unit that also has a diverse population of patients from Med-Surg overflow, as well as some CHF patients.
- Rotating shift
- 36 hours weekly
- Three twelve hour shifts a week.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Required: One (1) year of Registered Nursing experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity