Saint Peter's is the 5th hospital worldwide to earn Magnet status five times in a row. Our neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), has received the prestigious silver-level Beacon Award for Excellence from the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN). Our team of award-winning nurses is growing and we are looking for talented, compassionate RNs to join ourNICUteam.
While demonstrating exceptional customer service and communication skills, theRegistered Nurseskillfully administers total patient care based on individualized needs of assigned patients and families.
- Assesses the health status of assigned patients as outlined in the Nursing Standards.
- Plans implements and evaluates individualized care based on patient assessment and Multidisciplinary Plan of Care.
- Ensures all procedures are performed based on established Standards of Care.
- Administers medications and parenteral therapies in accordance with policy.
- Documenting all aspects of patient care.
- Teaches patient/significant other about health/illness and plan of care
- Being a team player and taking on other responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- BLS for Healthcare Providers and NRP is required.
- Experience with EMR.
- Flexible and willing to work independently.
- Able to work weekends and holidays.