Center City San Antonio is the backdrop for a vibrant anddiverse community of patients served by Metropolitan Methodist Hospital. Our354 bed hospital offers outstanding heart and cancer care, general surgery,neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, obstetrics and gynecology services, inpatientand outpatient rehabilitation services, sleep disorder evaluation and thelargest emergency room in downtown San Antonio. Our Suzell Waller Women’spavilion, the only stand-alone facility in downtown San Antonio dedicated tothe health of women and their newborn babies, has earned an excellentreputation, one baby at a time.
Metropolitan Methodist Hospital has been recognized byModern Healthcare as a Best Place to Work in Healthcare and for the thirdconsecutive year as a Leader in LGBTHealthcare Equality by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation. Weare pleased to announce it is the first hospital in San Antonio to achievePathway to Excellence designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.We have also been nationally recognized by Leapfrog for our focus on safety andquality, receiving a Grade A Hospital Safety Score for 5 consecutive ratingperiods, as well as Leapfrog’s Top General Hospital award in 2017. For moreinformation, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and selectMetropolitan Methodist Hospital under Locations.
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Consistently applying the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients
- Collaborating with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
- Communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
- Demonstrating team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
- Accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and promoting a positive image of nursing