We Are Hiring
Registered Nurse (RN) - Ortho Surgery - Rotating - St. Vincent Ortho Hospital - Newburgh ,IN
Full Time, Part Time and PRN available
No weekends, holidays, or call.
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana’s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women’s and children’s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
St. Vincent is seeking RN's to serve in our new Orthopedic Hospital in southern Indiana!
Our partnership with Tri-State Orthopaedic Surgeons brings our teams together to continuously improve the quality of our orthopedic service line.
What You Will Do
As a Registered Nurse (RN) with St.Vincent, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)