SAMMC has outpatient clinics around the City looking for RNs interested in some PerDiem work!
Email your interest with your current resume to MYlizaliturri@giamedjv.com
Or call Monique directly at 210-848-6516 for immediate consideration!
Work schedule details:
- PRN Shifts
- 8 hour days
- Monday through Friday
- Between 0700 and 1700
This premier Army hospital, and Level I Trauma Center, is the Defense Department's largest inpatient facility. Take advantage of superb patient to nurse ratios while providing support to America's heroes and their families!
- Fort Sam Houston (San Antonio, TX)
- Internal Medicine, ENT,
- Primary Care, Family Practice
- Same Day Surgery, Plastics
We invite you to come join our team today where our mission is “to inspire, empower and enhance the lives of all those we touch, in our community and within our staff”.
- Must have Associate or Baccalaureate degree from an accredited nursing program
- Valid Registered Nursing license from any US jurisdiction
- Basic Life Support certification (BLS) from an American Heart Association Program
- ACLS from the American Heart Association
(1 yr) outpatient clinic OR (2yr) medical/surgical RN experience
GiaMed JV Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Duties can include, but are not limited to, the following; team lead, charge nurse, precept, orientate, rapid response and other tasks as needed. Perform telephone and clinical triage servicing the military population and dependents. Initiates IVs, lab draws, immunizations, injections, and assisting providers with minor in-office procedures. Coordinates and manages access to care for patients, providing education on medications and health related issues.