We Are Hiring
Registered Nurse - RN - Per Diem Tier 1 - Surgery 001 - PRN, Day - St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD - Baltimore, MD
Why Join Ascension?
For more than 150 years, Saint Agnes Hospital, part of Ascension, has been dedicated to the art of healing by providing exceptional care to the greater Baltimore area. Built on a strong foundation of excellent medical care and compassion, Saint Agnes and the physicians who practice here are committed to providing the best care for our patients for many years to come.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Agnes Healthcare-MD, you will have the opportunity toProvides direct nursing care in a diverse healthcare environment in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse . Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Maryland or compact state.
- One or more of the following:
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Current CPR certification from the American Heart Association (Healthcare Provider card) (BLS-HCP).
- Required: 18 months of clinical related experience
Equal Employment Opportunity