Professional Case Management is now hiring RN and LPN/LVN candidates with critical care experience to provide in-home healthcare services! We offer a variety of opportunities, so that you may choose a flexible schedule according to your needs, whether you are interested in full-time or prn.
$2,000 sign-on bonus available
Why work for PCM?
- Caring staffing coordinators and recruiters who will match you with clients best suited to your skills and location
- Build meaningful relationships with our clients and their families by providing 1:1 individualized care.
- You will be empowering patients to live in their own home
- You will have an autonomous work environment
For over 30 years, Professional Case Management (PCM) has provided comprehensive and collaborative home care. We specialize in providing home healthcare to clients with catastrophic injuries.
Our goal is to provide skilled interventions with a focus for achieving realistic client outcomes within a specified time period, initiate actions independently and responsibly to improve the quality of client care, act as client advocates, and to provide assessments and evaluations of each client.
Ideal Candidates will:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to practice nursing with respect for individual, cultural, and spiritual differences
- Promote personal safety and a safe environment for clients and coworkers
- Maintain compliance with agency policy and procedures