We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO %245,000 for eligible candidates!
Medical City Weatherford is a 103-bed, all private room hospital that includes a network of medical clinics serving Parker County. The dedicated and experienced medical staff represents more than 31 medical specialties. Medical City Weatherford's comprehensive healthcare services encompass inpatient and outpatient care, and medical, surgical and emergency care, to name a few. The hospital has received numerous awards and recognition, including Press Ganey Summit Award, The Joint Commission’s Top Performer in Key Quality Measures and The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval.
- Performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act, with emphasis on nursing process / outcomes for Women’s Services.
- Determines the predictable or unpredictable health status and health needs of
- patients (individual and family) through interpretation of health data and
- preventive practice in collaboration with patients and interdisciplinary health
- care team members.
- Utilizes a systematic approach to provide individualized, goal-directed nursing
- Performs comprehensive nursing assessments regarding the health status of
- the patient.
- Formulates a nursing care plan based on determination of nursing diagnoses
- and identified problems.
- Implements nursing care within the RN’s scope of practice, including
- compliance with other laws that apply to the practice setting.
- Develops and implement teaching plans for patients concerning promotion,
- maintenance and restoration of health.
- Provides education, emotional support and age specific care to foster a
- partnership with the patient and significant others.
- Provides for the care of multiple patients (individual and family) either through
- direct care or assignment and/or delegation of care to other members of the
- healthcare team.
- Evaluates the patient’s (individual and family) responses and outcomes to
- therapeutic interventions.