DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse (RN) – Senior Adult Unit
At Research Psychiatric Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Research Psychiatric Center has provided comprehensive behavioral health services for more than 25 years to teenagers, adults and seniors dealing with emotional disorders, mental illness and substance abuse.
Are you looking for a place to make a difference with a healthcare system that offers the best resources to not only the community, but also its employees?
Working in geriatrics
gives nurses the opportunity to make a difference while working with other dedicated
and experienced professionals.
RPC SAGE (Cass) is a beautiful 10 bed unit at Cass Regional Medical Center. We are seeking experienced RNs to join our growing team. Apply now to see how we can help you grow your career!
Our mental health programs offer a complete range of acute inpatient, day treatment and community based outpatient behavioral healthcare. Our professional staff includes psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers and licensed professional counselors, all with special training to care for people with mental, emotional or behavioral disorders. We are dedicated to helping our patients find their path to recovery through therapy, counseling and other treatment methods.
Our treatment plans are created to fit each patient’s individual health needs. Our 100 bed facility is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and from the State of Missouri. All hospital based services include full psychiatric, psychosocial and medical evaluations.
Learn more about working at Research Psychiatric Center: http://researchpsychiatriccenter.com/about/
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager / Chief Nursing Officer.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Research Psychiatric Center.
- The Registered Nurse in the Senior Adult Unit provides care for the Adult population from 55+.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current license from the Missouri Board of Nursing.
- CPR through AHA required upon hire
- One to two years of experience in an inpatient psychiatric setting is preferred.