CareOnSite, a division of Tang & Company which provides occupational medical services nationwide, has an excellent opportunity for an energetic, organized and highly motivated RN with 2 years or more experience in general medicine, occupational health, or emergency room nursing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide, support, and monitor the delivery of a wide range of occupational health service programs;
- Develop health promotion programs, together with the supervising occupational physician;
- Provide accurate and well-written medical reports;
- Formulate occupational health procedures as required by the program;
- Assist in the coordination and administration of health procedures;
- Conduct health assessment (job specific, pre-employment etc.) and health surveillance;
- Provide first aid care to employees in accordance with the company nursing protocol;
- Manage claims of work-related injuries and illnesses and perform follow-up care coordination as indicated per protocol;
- Manages a competent and safe practice within protocols and under the supervision of an off-location occupational physician;
- Must be proficient in phlebotomy and IV blood draw and, administering immunizations;
- Provide consultancy and work under standard protocols for potential occupational illnesses and injuries, which are monitored and reported upon as appropriate
- Other duties relevant to occupational nursing health practice as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current State Registered Nurse (RN) license
- With at least 2 years post basic training experience in general medicine, occupational health or emergency room nursing;
- Current Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS/AED) certification from American Heart Association;
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills (Internet and Microsoft Office Tools) and basic medical data management;
- Requires full range of body motion to provide Basic CPR if necessary, manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination;
- Requires standing and walking for up to five hours of the workday;
- Infrequently lifts and carries items weighing up to 15 pounds.
37 - 46 /hourWhat is this?