Do you love what you do, but not where you’re doing it? Are you looking for an opportunity to advance in your career with a growing organization? Do you thrive in an environment where meaningful work happens every day? Interested? Keep reading!
Skyline is a not-for-profit CCRC located in the First Hill neighborhood which has beautiful amenities, gracious staffing, and an unparalleled reputation in Seattle. We are currently looking for a caring, fun and energetic Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team! As a Transforming Age community, Skyline is comprised of dedicated and caring people who have a strong desire to enrich the lives of older adults and our team members.
We are currently recruiting for part-time and on-call RN's.
- Work/Life Balance: We have multiple shifts and flexible schedules
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits: We have the benefits you’re looking for as well as other unique perks for full-time, part-time and on-call team members
- A culture of FUN and commitment to the care of our residents, our communities and each other
- Your opinion matters: We share ideas, we listen and work together to make great things happen
What does our Registered Nurse (RN) do?
- Reviews routines, calendar of events, and resident needs, delegates and assigns team members to work accordingly
- Reviews team member schedule and makes arrangements to cover for any absences
- Coordinates arrangements for resident appointments, treatments, or procedures, including transportation
- Makes daily rounds to observe and evaluate physical and emotional status of residents.
- Coordinates admission and discharge of residents
- Supervises and observes staff in the performance and their duties; provides them with feedback and any needed guidance
- Assists in training new team members
- Reviews medication profiles for completeness of information, accuracy in physician order transcription, and adheres to stop condition changes
- Ensures medications and supplies are ordered, in stock and counted at shift change
- Keeps the Director of Nursing informed of residents’ status and related matters
- Assures that all charting and record keeping is completed
- Follows up on dietary requirements and recommendations
- Communicates with physicians as required
- Participates in investigating, documenting, and resolving complaints by residents and family members.
What we're looking for from you:
- Education: Graduate of an accredited RN program
- Knowledgeable: A solid understanding of state and federal regulations; experience in senior living or similar care environment is a big plus!
- Licensure and Certifications: A current RN license in good standing
- Superb Communication: Must be able to read and write sufficiently in order to complete responsibilities of the position
- Leadership: Provide exceptional leadership, supervision and guidance to care team members
- Excellent Attitude: Have fun and laugh while taking pride in your work environment