Start your New Year with a new job and a great team! New Retention Incentives up to $7000!!
Volunteers of America is looking for full time Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team at our beautiful Rehab Living Center in Rochester, MN!
***This Day Shift RN position will work in our TCU, Sub Acute area!***
If you love seniors and wish to make a difference - come join us!
In return for your service - we offer top benefits, scholarships, and a fun and supportive environment.
- Provides Leadership and Direction on Assigned Unit
- Resident Care Functions
- Make physician calls to report resident change in condition.
- Keep families updated on resident conditions.
- Charting, Documentation and Assessment Functions
- Attend nurses meetings as scheduled.
- Serve on, participate in and attend various committees and meetings of the facility to enhance interdisciplinary process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current licensure in the state of employment as a Registered Nurse.
- Current CPR Registration.
- Maintenance of required CEU's.
- Experience in long-term care preferred.
- Good problem solver with abilities to make independent judgments utilizing initiative, discretion and the nursing process as needed.
- Demonstrates leadership ability.
- Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
- Ability to prioritize duties.
- Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
- Clinical competence to utilize the nursing process to perform physical and cognitive assessments of residents.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
- Must be a team player.