SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Nurse (RN) Telemetry Unit
- 63rd on Fortune’s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for 10 consecutive years
- 24--bed unit with centralized heart monitoring station
- Dedicated to close patient monitoring that requires skilled assessment and intervention tools for potential deteriorating conditions.
- Types of patients: CHF, stroke patients, pneumonia, flu, have an underlying cardiac component to their treatment and care.
- Teamwork heavily focused to promote better patient experience & high quality of care
- Fast paced and collaborative
- Supportive and passionate unit leaders and co-workers who motivate and foster educational opportunities, excellence in nursing practice and a healthy work-life balance.
- Responsible for clinical management of the Telemetry Unit patient.
- Participates and understands Quality Management activities.
- Documents nursing care utilizing the appropriate tools.
- Maintains competencies in clinical areas and is responsible for professional growth and development.
- Complies with professional, regulatory, governmental and departmental standards.
- Participates in other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Degree preferred
- RN Diploma or Associates of Nursing Degree required
- Tuition Reimbursement Program (up to $5,250/calendar year)
- 1 Year of Acute Care nursing experience preferred
- VA RN license or valid RN Compact State License
- ACLS within 6 months of hire
- HCA will pay for certification renewals once employed
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan.Part time or full time employees have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, or participate in our tuition reimbursement program..
"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status."
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.