Nurses—you won’t find a more rewarding career than working with Heritage Plaza! Right now, we are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our nursing team. As one of our nurses, you will play a key role in creating a positive resident experience by providing quality compassionate healthcare.
As a Registered Nurse, you will participate in and direct the delivery of patient care in accordance with facility clinical systems, regulatory requirements, and physician orders. You will be responsible for ensuring that the highest quality services are delivered in a customer-service-friendly environment.
- Assessing patients’ health problems and needs
- Developing and implementing nursing care plans
- Administering nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients
- Maintaining accurate, detailed reports and medical records
- Current and unrestricted RN license within state of practice
- Minimum of 2 years of skilled nursing experience
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills