Help to Serve Those Who Have Served Our Country!
Professional Case Management is now hiring RN candidates to provide in-home healthcare services! We offer a variety of opportunities, so that you may choose a flexible schedule according to your needs, whether you are interested in full-time or prn.
$2,000 sign-on bonus available
Why work for PCM?
- Caring staffing coordinators and recruiters who will match you with clients best suited to your skills and location
- We understand our former patriot clients are ill and we are there to make a difference in their lives
- You will be empowering patients to live in their own home
- You will have an autonomous work environment
PCM is the nation’s premier homecare provider for nuclear weapons workers and uranium miners, millers and haulers. From the inception of the Manhattan Project up to the present day, more than 700,000 workers have served the United States by building America’s nuclear weapons. Over the years, many of these workers have become ill due to their exposure to radioactive and toxic substances.
Our goal is to provide skilled interventions with a focus for achieving realistic client outcomes within a specified time period, initiate actions independently and responsibly to improve the quality of client care, act as client advocates, and to provide assessments and evaluations of each client.
Ideal Candidates will:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to practice nursing with respect for individual, cultural, and spiritual differences
- Promote personal safety and a safe environment for clients and coworkers
- Maintain compliance with agency policy and procedures