Start your New Year with a new job and join our team!
New Retention Incentives!!
Work in a beautiful Assisted Living in Northwest Rochester. If you love seniors and wish to make a difference - come join us!
In return for your service - we offer top benefits, scholarships, and a fun and supportive environment.
Registered Nurse, RN we are looking for experienced Registered Nurses to join our team. The Registered Nurse role is to plan and provide direct care to residents and evaluate the activities of personnel as the person "in charge" according to the Nurse Practice Act.
Our person centered care approach provides a low nurse to patient ratio, which allows you to make a real difference in the lives of those in your community. You will truly provide exceptional cares and clinical outcomes to your residents.
- Provides Leadership and Direction on Assigned Units with all staff.
- Resident Care Functions which include medication, treatments and follow nursing protocols.
- Immediately reports any suspected abuse or neglect per company policy.
- Charting, Documentation and Assessment Functions.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Current licensure in the state of Minnesota as a Registered Nurse.
- Current CPR /BLS Registration.
- Maintenance of required CEU's.
- Experience in long-term care preferred.
- Good problem solver with abilities to make independent judgments utilizing initiative, discretion and the nursing process as needed.
- Demonstrates leadership ability.
- Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
- Ability to prioritize duties.
- Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
- Clinical competence to utilize the nursing process to perform physical and cognitive assessments of residents.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
- Must be a team player.