Maplewood Senior Living is owned and operated by Volunteers of America, a non-profit faith based organization. Our skilled nursing facility is home to transitional care, memory support, and long-term care residents and our assisted living facility has memory support.
Signing Bonus $2,000 Part-Time and $5,000 Full-Time positions
Maplewood Senior Living is looking for hands-on and energetic RN - Registered Nurses who combine a compassionate and engaging personality, with the commitment to ensuring exceptional outcomes and a high level of patient satisfaction.
Must be able to pass background study, drug test and subject to fingerprinting.
Experience in long-term care or rehab preferred.
Comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Legal, Company Paid Life, Voluntary Life, PTO, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness, Paid Holidays. We have Flex Benefit Options!
About Maplewood Senior Living: Volunteers of America is a national, non-profit, faith-based organization dedicated to helping those in need live healthy, safe and productive lives. Since 1896, our ministry of service has supported and empowered America's most vulnerable groups. Through hundreds of human service programs, including housing and health care, Volunteers of America helps more than 2.5 million people in 400 communities. Our work touches the mind, body, heart and ultimately the spirit of those we serve, integrating our deep compassion with highly effective programs and services.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Current licensure in the state of employment as a Registered Nurse.
- Current CPR Registration.
- Maintenance of required CEU's.
- Experience in long-term care preferred.
- Good problem solver with abilities to make independent judgments utilizing initiative, discretion and the nursing process as needed.
- Demonstrates leadership ability.
- Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
- Ability to prioritize duties.
- Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
- Clinical competence to utilize the nursing process to perform physical and cognitive assessments of residents.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
- Must be a team player.