- Provides direct patient care in a SDS/PACU setting.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including:
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Provides service to age range from neonate to Adult.
- PreviousSame Day Surgery Experience required.
- Current RN licensure in the state of
- Current ACLS certification
- Current BLS issued by American Red Cross or the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
StewardHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
"Jordan Valley Medical Centeris directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."
Primary Location: Utah-West Jordan
Organization: Jordan Valley Medical Center
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Job Posting: Aug 28, 2018, 11:52:16 AM
Job Posting: PRN Position
Work Schedule: Other