Join our team of Nursing professionals as an RN Supervisor. This position offers oversight of the care team on a beautiful campus. This is a direct care opportunity, which will give you the chance to utilize all of the clinical skills you learned in Nursing School, and will include occasional medication pass. Join the team that understands how much you value your patients, join Willow Valley Communities.
- Operation of Skilled Care Units, coordination and quality of care on assigned shift.
- Supervises and manages nursing team member performance through performance appraisals, counseling, and performance improvement plans with collaboration with Clinical Nurse Manager/Director of Nursing for assigned shift. Oversees and reviews unit compliance with facility policies, procedures and protocols.
- Collaborates with Director of Nursing and Clinical Nurse Managers to maintain adequate staffing levels for assigned units, including calling staff to cover shifts as needed.
- Identifies staff education and training needs and collaborates with Supportive Living Educator to plan and provide training programs.
- Acts as Resident and Resident Family Member resources for nursing issues.
Opportunities with WVC:
- Continued career growth and education opportunities
- Excellent benefits package, including medical, dental and vision
- Use of our amenities, such as our fitness center, spa, cafes and swimming pools
- Plus many more
- PA RN license required
- Long Term Care experience preferred but not required.
- Previous Supervisory experience preferred