Registered Nurse Team Leader AdventHealth North Pinellas
- Great Culture
- Top Quality outcomes
- Nurse Excellence Committee (NEC)/Governance
- Leadership is accessible
- Located on the Gulf of Mexico
- The professional Registered Nurse demonstrates autonomy by making sound judgements and critical decisions in clinical practice and determines for self and staff growth and development needs.
- Adheres to Hospital and Departmental Policies and Procedures.
- Nursing diagnosis are utilized to reflect patient problems which are derived from data collection specific for the age of the patient.The nursing care plan includes priorities, prescribed nursing approaches and measures to achieve goals derived from patient needs, and resolution of approaches and goals.
- Encourages patients toward age specific independence via participation in recovery, education, and discharge planning.The nursing care plan includes priorities, prescribed nursing approaches and measures to achieve goals derived from patient needs, and resolution of approaches and goals.
- Fosters the development of other team members by establishing and maintaining open communication and follow-up/support of patient care activities.
- Directs team activities and demonstrates a positive attitude towards all customers: patients, families, employees, physicians, and students.
What You Will Need:
- ADN, diploma and/or BSN and/or MSN.
- 2-4 years relevant clinical charge nurse experience preferred.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida
- Current Basic Life Support.