Location Address: 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
- From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
- Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
- 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
- Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
- Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
- Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
- Demonstrates safe practice in the administration of wound care medications.
- Demonstrates sensitivity to pain management by alleviating and reducing pain to level acceptable to patient.
- Integrates ethical decision making into daily nursing practice
- Integrates research findings and Evidence Based Practice into practice
- Acts as a patient advocate
- One year experience in a Wound Treatment Center.
- Strong team building skills
- Current Florida RN License
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- One or more years of nursing practice experience.
- One year of practice in which leadership and teaching competence has been demonstrated
- State issued license as Registered Nurse
- Strong communication skills verbal and written.(Preferred)
- Knowledge of outpatient hospital services.(Preferred)
- Ability to work closely with physicians.(Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (Preferred)
The Wound Care RN serves as a care consultant and provider for patients with complex wound care needs and ostomy management. Accountable for collaborating with the health care team to define and communicate the expected patterns of care for this patient population. Provides leadership for education and research programs to support the advancement of wound and ostomy care and improvement of patient outcomes through implementation of evidenced based practice. Serves as a resource, leader, and role model for wound and ostomy care and functions as a liaison with the community, other health care professionals, and other disciplines regarding areas of wound and ostomy care.
The Registered Nurse provides self-directed, effective nursing care to groups of patients and other duties as assigned in accordance with Division of Nursing standards and pursuant to Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 464.003 (3).