Full-time, permanent opportunity for a Registered Respiratory Therapist with competitive pay and excellent benefits!
Abilene is known for a vibrant downtown featuring small businesses, the Abilene Civic Center, The Grace Museum, Center for Contemporary Arts, National Center for Children’s Illustrated Literature, the beautifully restored Paramount Theatre and their newest designation as The Storybook Capital of Texas- featuring classic storybook character sculptures around almost every corner.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Respiratory Therapist
- 1 - 2 years of experience preferred.
- Performs all basic need of respiratory care as prescribed by physicians / licensed independent practitioners
- Assists in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of patients with pulmonary disorders.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Communicates and collaborates with resource staff in formulating care plans, recommendations for change in therapy
- Current license in state practiced as required
- BLS / BCLS required
- ACLS, NRP, PALS, CRT certification preferred
- Associate or technical degree required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred