This is a PRN position. Sets up and operates various types of oxygen and other therapeutic gas and mist inhalation equipment such as tents, masks, catheters, cannulas and incubators. Administers prescribed doses of medicinal gases and aerosolized drugs. Prepares and maintains a chart for each patient containing all pertinent background information and treatment records. Cleans, inspects and tests inhalation therapy equipment to ensure proper operating condition.
- Associate's Degree in RT required; Bachelor's degree in RT highly preferred.
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Current practitioner's license in the state of Texas is required.
- Current Registered Respiratory Therapist is required.
- Current CPR certification is required.
- Advanced life support certification is recommended and highly preferred.