Mercy Medical Center, in Downtown Baltimore, is a Magnet-designated facility, and celebrates a rich history and visible dedication to serving the needs of the Baltimore community. We are currently seeking a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT), with experience in Pulmonary Function Testing to join our team.
The RRT in Pulmonary Lab will assume clinical responsibility, and provide oversight of the clinical aspects of the Pulmonary Lab. Duties include performing pulmonary function testing, performing safety and calibration check of Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT) machines; and producing and delivering accurate test results. Competencies include Spirometry, Lung Volumes , and Lung Diffusion, and Arterial Blood Gases (ABGs).
**Currently offering $3,000 sign-on bonus for 2 years of experience in Pulmonary Function Testing **
* High School or GED
* Degree in Respiratory Therapy from an AMA approved school of Respiratory Care
* Maryland Respiratory Care License
* Registered Respiratory Therapist by National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC)
* Certification in Pulmonary Lab Testing by NBRC is strongly preferred
* At least two years of experience in Pulmonary Testing highly desirable.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled