Doyou have the career opportunities as a Registered Respiratory Therapist you want in yourcurrent role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join LakeviewRegional Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leadingprovider of healthcare services, HCAHealthcare.
At Lakeview Regionalwe want to ensure your needs are met. Weoffer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along withsome uniquebenefitsincluding:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Howwe build better communities
Ourteams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a RespiratoryTherapist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions arevalued? If you are dedicated to caringfor the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want yourknowledge and expertise!
Respiratory therapy is bestdescribed as the assessment and treatment of patients with both acute andchronic dysfunction of the cardiopulmonary system. Today’s respiratorytherapists have demanding responsibilities related to patient care and serve asvital members of the healthcare team. Respiratory therapists musthave a broad knowledge of the pathophysiology of the cardiopulmonary system andthe complex procedures required to properly diagnose and treat patients, fromthe very young to the very old.
- Teamwork is the core of how we operate
- Engagement of Leadership – Everyone on the team is motivated and patient focused
- Dynamic Departmental Duties
- RegisteredRespiratory Therapist (RRT) will provide services, timely and efficiently, atappropriate levels to all patients and in all settings served by thedepartment.
- TheRRT will perform tasks and duties as outlined in the Respiratory CareDepartment Policy and Procedure Manual and will assist in assignedadministrative tasks, both basic and advanced, and will maintain clinicalcompetencies through participation in educational and orientation programs.
- TheRRT should also be able to provide advanced clinical expertise and education atdepartment staff meetings.
- Thisposition may also require completion of competency requirements for theneonatal transport team.