Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is currently recruiting multiple Registered Respiratory Therapists to support the San Francisco VA Medical Center located at 4150 Clement Street, San Francisco, CA 94121. Multiple shift schedules are available. Competitive PRN pay packages are available to qualified candidates.
In any area of assignment within the health care system, the Registered Respiratory Therapists assess, care, and treat patients with breathing disorders. The position requires independent judgment and actions, flexibility, organizational skills, and the ability to utilize an interdisciplinary approach in the provision of care.
Ansible is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Federal customers with solutions in many arenas. Our customers face wide-ranging challenges in the fields of health care, national security, and information technology. To address these challenges, we employ intelligent and committed staff who take care of our customers’ success as if it is their own.
The services of the Registered Respiratory Therapists shall be provided in accordance with the policies of the VA healthcare system where assigned. They provide the following services:
- Assist with intubations.
- Draw Arterial Blood Gasses (ABGs) and interpretation.
- Pulmonary screens.
- Pressure control.
- Utilize handheld Nebulizers.
- Intermittent Positive Pressure Breathing (IPPB) treatments.
- Administer medications to the respiratory tract, including bronchodilators, decongestants, wetting agents, mucous emulsifying agents, and steroids.
- Perform CPR in accordance with hospital and department policy and procedure.
- Perform PFTs and/or Spirometry tests.
- Responds and performs all duties associated with hospital codes.
- Serves as a resource person to nursing staff in the use of respiratory equipment.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent
- National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) Registered Respiratory Therapist credentialed
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification is preferred
- One (1) year of recent Registered Respiratory Therapist experience
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. Ansible will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment based on a person’s race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, medical/physical status or disability, or military status.