Registered Sonographer, Echo 1.0DV - 7467-5661
Utilizes high frequency sound waves and other diagnostic techniques to produce and evaluate ultrasoundimages.
Performs ultrasound procedures and tasks.
Calibrates, adjusts, and maintains ultrasound and peripheral equipment.
Assesses and prepares patients of all ages for examinations and explains procedure to patient and/or familywhile performing the examination.
Provides basic patient care and comfort: Maintains infection control and universal precautions as it relates to patient care and equipment.
Maintains order, cleanliness, and supplies in rooms.
- Graduated 2 year AMA Allied Health Program required
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Basic Life Support Health Care Provider (BLS-HCP) required
- Registered in Diagnostic Ultrasound (RDMS) or Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) required
Minimum Work Experience
- 1 year as sonographer preferred
Work Schedule Day shift, 7-10 hr/shift, rotate weekends