Charleston Surgical Hospital, a physician owned hospital, is seeking a Registration/ Admitting Representative.
The Registration/ Admitting Representative arranges for the efficient and orderly registration or admission of individuals presenting in our hospital or outpatient imaging center.
· Ensuring that patient information is collected and properly entered into the system
· Ensures that patients are aware of hospital policies and procedures.
· Distributes appropriate information to ancillary departments.
· Participates in performance improvement activities.
· Other clerical duties as assigned, not limited to; greeting patients, answering phones, distribution of incoming mail.
At Least 2 years’ experience in an Admission/Registration Department, doctor’s office, hospital setting or related environment preferred.
Previous experience scheduling in radiology and/or CPSI a plus.
This position requires a detailed, oriented individual who is organized and capable of handling several projects at the same time. (Multi-tasking)
The proper candidate will be expected to work in a team environment with other coworkers, nurses, and physicians that are focused on providing outstanding, excellent, service to patients and their families.
Charleston Surgical Hospital is located at 1306 Kanawha Bld. E and free parking available near Virginia Street entrance of facility.
Applicants can apply by e-mailing a resume with salary requirements to Cathy.Davis@cshwv.com, fax to 304-353-0325 or mail to CSH Personnel, PO Box 2271, Charleston, WV 25328.