SSI is an 8(m) economically disadvantaged woman owned small business (EDWOSB), providing cleared professionals and solutions for the Department of Defense, Department of State, Special Operations, and Intelligence Community. SSI provides instructors, cultural advisors, linguists, interpreters, translators, subject matter experts, advisors, mentors, role players, training support specialists, training delivery officers, intelligence analysts, counterintelligence (CI) specialists, technical support, field technicians, security professionals, logistics specialists, operations coordinators, budget specialists, administrative support specialists, emergency medical technicians (EMT), exercise controllers (EXCON), mission managers, project managers, program managers for a wide variety of mission critical requirements.
This position will be stationed near Reston, VA
Essential Functions & Responsibilities/Description:
- Enrollment. Course Management, Certification Management & Records Management: The candidate shall maintain, input, update, and file registration and academic records for all training and certification programs provided, supported, and/or managed by the client and will provide appropriate Government leadership sufficient and cogent information for appropriate decision-making regarding students and student enrollment activities.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating various student databases and must formulate data into various reports and graphs as required.
- Perform all appropriate customer support functions and administer efficient and effective business processes to ensure students are successfully registering for courses and that instructors are fully supported to deliver instruction each week including but not limited to the following:
- Student Pre-requisites
- Student In-process
- Course Manager Support
- Classroom Logistics
- Course and Certification Exam Schedules
- Accounts Payable
- Client Course Catalog
- Training Statistics
- Training Reports
- Training Support
- Data and File Management
- Administrative, Task Management, and Training Focal Point (1FP) Support
- Course Administration
- Monitors established communications methods including email boxes, phone and fax lines for new and modified formal and informal tasks
- Remain current on task and task response procedures and practices
- Task Management
- Tracks the status of assigned tasks to ensure responses meet standards of quality and timeliness
- Follow up with assisted task POCs to ensure responses are technically correct and on time
- Submit responses that are technically correct and on time
- Routinely keep organization leadership and personnel apprised of the status of current or overdue tasks.
- Training Focal Point
- Supports the effective and efficient execution of training by ensuring specified courses are coordinated, managed, and advertised between the Agency LMS and, other external training administration and assessment management systems
- Reviews and coordinates applicable external training requests (SF-182s) for accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinates and assists with established process ensuring proper security protocol or OPSEC measures to manage training by providing timely enrollment (approval/disapproval), cancelation information, verifying course completion and ensuring accurate tuition payment when applicable.
- Course Administration
Minimum Education/ Experience
- TS/SCI clearance required with CI Poly highly preferred
- Minimum of 2 (two) years of experience (or a related degree and/or education) in related or equivalent functions as described above, including:
- Education and training administration and support
- The use of learning technologies and commonly accepted business practices supporting the delivery and administration of synchronous, asynchronous, and blended instructor led and self-guided learning
- The administration and support of training operations at Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, or other Federal, National, or local training organizations.
Mid Atlantic Professionals Inc., DBA/SSI is committed to providing equal opportunity to all associates without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, or physical disability. The Company is committed to provide reasonable accommodation (including making change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternative format) to qualified individuals with disabilities to apply for a job or to perform a job. To request reasonable accommodation please contact HR Department at Recruitment@groupssi.com or 301-540-8864.