Title: Regulatory Affairs Associate
Location: Greater Mantua, NJ area
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
Start date: ASAP
- Generates, maintains and updates finished product SDS and labeling requirements.
- Provides support to the Technical Director and Chief Chemist when necessary. Including basic laboratory testing when needed.
- Monitors Local, State, Federal and International regulatory requirements such as OSHA, DEP, EPA, etc.
- Initiates outside laboratory testing for regulatory purposes
- Performs data search requests from customers and lab staff regarding products - various searches for chemicals or equivalent products.
- Scan and E-file competitor SDS/brochures.
- Fill in for Customer Service Technician when necessary.
- Facilitates Safety Training and Audits
- BS in Chemistry or related science
- 3-5 years of experience in Regulated industry dealing with MSDS/SDS sheets
- Must be experienced with: Local, State, Federal and International regulatory requirements such as OSHA, DEP, EPA, etc.
- Must have experience creating,maintaining, and updating SDS sheets
- Must be familiar with labeling requirements
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.