At this time, we are seeking a Director of Rehabilitation/Physical Therapist to join our team!
Ageility at Cary is an Assisted Living/Memory Care Senior Community - Outpatient
This is a 30 hour a week position with full benefits - Salaried with with a Quarterly bonus
No Nights or Weekends.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Planning, organizing, directing and evaluating the rehabilitation program, services and personnel. In a manner that supports the goals of the designated facility and Five Star Quality Care Inc.; while meeting federal and state regulations and state specific practice acts for Physical, Occupational and Speech Language Pathology.
- The Director of Rehabilitation may also be responsible for direct patient care and delivery of therapy services in his/her discipline.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with Bachelors degree in Physical Therapy
- Proven ability to lead a team of professional and paraprofessional staff members. Demonstrated skills to work in and foster a team environment.
- Licensed in the state in which the therapist resides or practices, according to state requirements.