The REI Specialist will work with Home Inspection companies, Home Builders and Property Management companies processing inspection requests.
Act as liaison between Home Inspection companies, Home Builders and Property Management companies and Arrow, Stark, Hughes and Nader's service centers. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Receiving initial inspection and service requests.
- Entering all pertinent information to perform requested service into Arrow computer operating system
- Ensuring all requests are handled in a timely manner by the correct service center
- Tracking all Inspection requests and taking full responsibility to ensure that the assigned service center processes requests correctly and assigns to appropriate field personnel
- Working in Vendor Portal systems entering invoice information and processing requests within their system
- Creating protocol templates for new companies and making sure all current company templates are maintained to current standards
- Responsible for handling questions or concerns that arise from these vendors regarding inspections, services, and discrepancies with AR report
- Responsible for making follow up calls to customers to obtain new business
- Being able to prepare required paperwork for new sales
- Additional various duties to support needs of team as new customers are added
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Customer service oriented/Inside Sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with general office equipment such as fax, copier and multi-line telephone system
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to propose and sell Arrow services to individual customers and create leads for Home Evaluators
Arrow company guidelines or various states may require specific licensing.