Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to become part of a company that invests in its employees? If you are seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn, then we encourage you to dive deeper into this opportunity!
NeoGenomics is looking for a Reimbursement Audit Specialist who wants to continue to learn in order to allow our company to grow.
Now that you know what we're looking for in talent, let us tell you why you'd want to work at NeoGenomics!
As an employer, we promise to provide a purpose driven mission in which you have the opportunity to save lives by improving patient care through the exceptional work you perform. Together, we will become the world's leading cancer reference laboratory.
The Reimbursement Audit Specialist performs insurance payer fee schedule audits to ensure rates in the billing system are accurate and up to date, and compares the information to payer contracts to verify accuracy or identify rate variances and communicates results to the Reimbursement team.
- Perform audits on payer reimbursement rate schedules loaded in the billing system (Telcor)
- Review and understand payer contracts to identify payer fee schedules
- Navigate system to review payer fee schedule set ups
- Prepare and maintain audit reports, using Excel spreadsheets
- Communicate errors and discrepancies found in a timely and organized format
- Collaborate with various teams within the company (e.g., Managed Care and Billing File Maintenance teams)
- Follow up to ensure all necessary fee schedule updates identified by audit are completed
- Communicate with external auditors regarding any needed updates/adjustments
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
1+ year experience with insurance billing systems preferred (Telcor or other similar billing systems)
- Proficient with Excel (Power Pivot, a plus)
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Organized with a strong attention to detail