DHG Healthcare is ranked by Modern Healthcare as the 9th largest privately-held healthcare consulting firm and serves the industry with approximately 300 dedicated healthcare industry professionals across consulting, assurance and tax. DHG Healthcare’s consulting business includes a distinctive capabilities and solutions portfolio sharply focused on critical business issues facing healthcare organizations in today’s transformative environment.
- Prepare work papers from data provided by clients that provides clear support of work performed Perform data collection and analysis utilizing cost reporting data and other client financial information
- Perform data analysis and data mining to segregate populations into groups based on prescribed criteria
- Monitor client data on web portal sites
- Format large text files into Microsoft Excel
- Involvement in the analysis of a variety of consulting projects including development of templates, project meetings and sharing of end product with client
- Communicate with clients as needed to obtain required information for project
- Bring a positive, client service focus and team-oriented attitude and approach to our hardworking team
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university with an accounting, finance, or healthcare related discipline preferred.
- Information/data analyst education or experience also a plus.
- Experience working with large data files in Excel or extraction of data from multiple sources into Excel or Access is a plus
- Ability to effectively manage client relationships and project work
- Good staff relations and ability to effectively communicate with client personnel
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to learn new technology applications including cost reporting software,
- Microsoft access and other software solutions used by the Firm to store and analyze data
- Ability to plan and execute own work on time and within budget