This prestigious hospital group has a key opening for a Manager of Reimbursements Analytics for their Indianapolis location. Candidates must has a related Business degree and preferably a MBA or other Masters degree and 7+ years of experience in hospital reimbursement analytics.
Our client is looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, statistics, information systems, healthcare management, or equivalent
- Significant healthcare managed care contract modeling experience
- Strong technology skills are critical, particularly expertise with Microsoft Excel, large volumes of multidisciplinary data sets
- Previous experience in managing analysts
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Preferred or nice to have: candidates with these skills will be considered first.
- 7+ years experience
- Relevant Master's degree
- Project management skills
Best personality Fit:
- Self-starter who takes initiative, possesses attention to detail, problem solves and is adaptable
- Well-organized and builds systematic checks and balances in their work
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Manages and teaches others to improve skills and deliverables