At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for helping our customers, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. Using the latest banking solutions combined with cutting edge financial technology you’ll be front and center representing our brand, and providing superior customer service, to offer our customers the best solutions for their financial needs. If you are passionate about people, helping to improve the lives of our customers through financial solutions, education and advice, and want to join an exemplary team, then join us at JP Morgan Chase.
Do you have a passion for helping customers, building relationships and delivering extraordinary customer service? We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic people to be the face of Chase to our retail branch customers.
From a personal standpoint, you will also have the opportunity to take ownership of your career development through a variety of cross-training opportunities.
As a Relationship Banker in our Branch Banking team, you’ll take a lead role in delivering an outstanding experience to Chase customers. You’ll acquire, manage, retain meaningful relationships with our customers, using your financial knowledge to offer thoughtful solutions to help address their financial needs. You’ll contribute to the success of the branch by:
- Managing assigned customers and proactively meeting with them - in person and over the phone - to build lasting relationships, discover financial needs and tailor product and service recommendations
- Making lives of customers easier by sharing and setting up self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Partnering with Specialists (Financial Advisors, Mortgage Bankers and Business Relationship Managers), to connect customers to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs
- Adhering to policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC's review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx.
- Delivers exceptional customer experience by acting with a customer first attitude
- Demonstrated ability to make personal connections, engage and educate customers, ask open-ended questions and listen to establish trust and build lasting relationships
- Exudes confidence with clients when sharing product knowledge and solutions
- Excellent communication skills - in person and over the phone - with proven ability to tailor features and benefits of products/services to customers with differing needs
- Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect customers to technology
- Possesses drive, initiative and knowledge to provide financial options for customers using a consultative approach
- Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately; delivers solutions that make our One Chase products work together
- Operates within established risk parameters/tolerances, and meets internal/external risk and compliance obligations, including completion of required training
- Professional, thorough and organized with strong follow-up skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Engage and partner with team members and other LOBs to offer most appropriate products
- At least one year experience in:
- Retail banking sales, or
- Financial services sales, or
- Consultative relationship sales role in a related industry, with proven success in establishing new clients, deepening customer relationships and delivering results
- College degree or military equivalent strongly preferred; High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
- Beginning Oct. 1,2018 if you are not currently registered, the Securities Industry Essential (SIE) exam, FINRA Series 6/7, state registration (including 63 or 66 if required), and Life licenses are required - or must be successfully completed within 120 days of starting in role
- Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
- Compliance with Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act*
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by HireVue