Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier Telecommunications Solutions Providers for businesses and government facilities across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support. Granite has over $1.5 Billion in revenue (zero debt) with 2,000 employees and is headquartered out of Quincy, MA. We have Regional offices located in West Palm Beach, Washington DC, New York City, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Orlando, Philadelphia and Rhode Island.
Our mission is to be the leading Telecommunications Company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $80 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation, and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
Granite was rated by Inc. Magazine as one of the “Fastest Growing Companies” for nine consecutive years in a row (2007-2015). Plus over the last four consecutive years (2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019) Granite has been awarded the Top Workplaces Award. With the astounded accomplishment of winning the EIS government bid in 2017, Granite is looking to pave a profound future for itself in not only the private sector, but also in the public sector.
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
The Relationship Development Associate role is a quota carrying position with revenue and commission emphasis on upselling data products to our existing client base exclusively. The RDA is responsible for strategic account development as well as ongoing communication with existing clients. The RDA is tasked with gaining executive level alignment, understanding the executive level goals and challenges in the short term and the long term. A strategic initiative by a customer, to move to VoIP or adjust the WAN strategy does not happen without a Granite RDA knowing about it.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be working alongside Granite Support to coordinate the building and delivery of annual reviews & in addition they will work alongside an Solutions Engineer for Wan, VoIP, Managed Services solutions designs and sales.
- Travel may be needed but is not required as part of the RDA job
- Relationship Development Associates will need to attend all required training sessions initially and ongoing
- Must know how to position and sell all of Granite products
- 100% enthusiastic adoption of SF. Roadmap buildout for assigned accounts, contacts, diagrams, quotes, notes … all go in SF.
- Responsible for and limited to assigned accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be educated in and also be able to practice a solution selling proces