The Recruiter is a member of the Professional Development Department and is focused on identifying, recruiting and supporting new presenter talent. He/she will be responsible for creating a pipeline of presenter candidates to ensure departmental goals are met. The Recruiter excels at cultivating relationships in schools and districts that demonstrate success in implementing the work of Solution Tree authors. The Recruiter thinks strategically, problem solves and interacts well with a wide range of personalities in various positions. He/she is self-motivated and highly collaborative. The Recruiter is adept at successful strategic relationship management and demonstrates high levels of professionalism.
Summary of essential job functions
- Builds influential candidate relationships and acts as a point of contact.
- Communicates application requirements to candidates and walks candidates through the application process
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases and other sources as appropriate
- Preliminarily screen applicant qualifications
- Involved with the collection of associate portfolios and creation of summaries of potential associate information for author and/or Solution Tree review.
- Partners with professional development leadership to determine capacity needs
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports
- Serves as a resource for K-12 schools that submit evidence of effectiveness data
- Demonstrate ability to understand company products and services and increase awareness in targeted schools and districts
- Demonstrates ability to understand presenter strengths and selling points, and can effectively convey that knowledge to the professional development staff through various avenues
- Assist internal stakeholders with ongoing process optimization
- Ability to work effectively in a multiple-deadline environment
- Travel to customer sites as needed
- Customer Orientation
- Building Collaborative Relationships.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Results Orientation
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequent travel will be required.
- Required Education and Experience
- K–12 educational experience and/or relevant recruiting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office